Thursday, March 24, 2005

Abot myself...

If you are not close to me, i will choose to be silence to you.For the friends that already close with me, they will found that i am very crazy, funny and sometimes humour. I am always bringing the fun to my friends. For some friends that do not like my attitude, they will think that i am very bad, always hurt them by words, but actually i am not serious and just joking with them.
I cannot always stay at home, i will feel bored if i sat at home whole a day, i will find my friends go out to play snooker or eat together. Besides this, many of my freinds are girl, i do not know why, i can talk a lot to girl's friends but always do not know what to say with guys. Although i have a lot of girl's friends, but i am still avaiable, i do not have girl friend, and i have never have girl friend too, just have a lot of girl's best friends. Feel quite sad on it.

No comments: